Tuesday, May 22, 2007

48 hours

Two days in. It's a little slow in the lab right now as we're waiting on some custom orders for the experiments that we're running, and I can't say as I'm super disappointed. I am fighting a lethargy right now, and I'm not sure if it's my removal from the sensory-saturated experience of living in a metropolis to a summertime college town, or the cranial exercises I've been doing in refreshing myself on two semesters of chemistry as it applies to graduate level research. Prolly a healthy combination of the two. One of the researchers was cool enough to contact the fitness center and get me a deal on a student rate, $45 for use of all of the fitness centers for all ten weeks! Yeah, suck it Bally's you ass-bit... oh wait, they've already got my money. I'm going to get back on the wagon of my Factor-Five-Fuck-Yeah-Fitness regimen, and hope my brain is just needing a little extra blood right now. Nerdly details of the work to follow! Tell a friend!!!

No comments: