Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year

I am pushing this baby over the finish line. Being able to transition into a four-year over 2000 miles away with a month and a half to do so is not as easy as everyone makes it sound. I'm spending the day watching Sonny Chiba movies and sending out rental applications, I hope to only be doing one of these for any portion of the remaining year. I'm outside of Sacramento at my folks and am working on lining up housing... with two cats. That's the trick of it, lining up housing in essentially one week in an area with an increasing student body and a development resistant mentality. The applications are out and new leads are being dug up fresh daily, so it is only a matter of time, with or without the kitties that I find my housing. They've survived this much, I have faith they'll make it across the finish line with me. Details to follow.

No comments: